Jobs and Careers
The Electrical Engineer reports to the Vehicle Hardware Lead and works as a part of the Vehicle Hardware Group. The chosen candidate will focus on the design and documentation of automated guided vehicles (AGVs) and associated equipment.
This position requires solid knowledge of electrical engineering principles as well as good time management and task management skills.
- Minimum 4 year degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 0 to 5 years engineering experience
- Design Documentation/Drawings
- Schematic design
- Testing Documentation
- Supplier and component identification/selection
- Provide support for Customer Service and issue resolution
- Experience in Automation equipment, preferably automatic guided vehicles
- Experience with E-Plan CAD system
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with Solidworks
- Experience with AC motor controls and control logic
- Understanding of UL and CE standards
- Experience with PLC design/I/O systems
- Experience with production documentation
- Good communication with other engineering disciplines and manufacturing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with MS programs, Word, Excel
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Travel – Up To 25% (including International)