E’gv® Compact Tugger
Egemin’s E’gv® Compact Tugger vehicle has a 10,000 lbs capacity, far outstriping the AGCs available on the market. With its lower starting cost and smaller size, E’gv® Compact can fit in smaller spaces than a standard Egemin AGV.
The E’gv® Compact is designed as the answer to the low-quality low-capacity AGC problem. As a more robust solution, they have much higher capacities than most AGCs on the market, plus they’re designed and built with the quality for which Egemin is known.
A variety of applications
E’gv® Compact Tugger is an economical solution for many facility challenges. Thanks to their versatility, the E’gv® Compact Tugger AGVs can be used for a wide range of applications:
- Point to Point
- Long-distance transport
- Just-in-time parts delivery
- Line delivery
- Towing trailer trains
- Towing carts
- Off-the-shelf components.
- Manual and automatic vehicle dispatch.
- SICK laser bumper safety system.
- Electric steer/drive assembly.
- Industrial lead-acid batteries.
- PC onboard running Windows®.
- Heavy duty welded steel construction with powder coat finish.
- RF Ethernet (802.11).
- Tablet user interface (optional upgrade)
- ANSI B56.5 compliance.
- Easy and fast system installation.