Egemin Automation’s automated guided vehicles reliably move products in pharmaceutical and life sciences companies such as the following:
- Pharmaceutical products (medicines, vaccines) for consumer healthcare and animal health.
- Nutritional products.
- Diagnostic instruments & testing.
- Medical devices & surgical devices.
- Eye care products & vision technologies.
Automatic transport with AGVs in pharmaceuticals and life sciences
Typical automatic transport applications with AGVs include:
- Transport of raw materials from receiving to automatic warehouse / storage areas.
- Transport of products from warehouse to production and WIP buffer (Work-in-Process).
- Product delivery from storage to picking zones.
- Supply of packing materials to packing lines.
- Transport of finished products from production to warehouse.
- For specific manufacturing environments and special needs we always develop custom AGVs and systems.
Automatic transport compliant with clean room regulations
Our automated guided vehicles for pharmaceuticals are electrically controlled and do not use any hydraulics. As a result, no oil leakages can be caused in pharmaceutical environments. Laser navigation allows for preventing dust production during installation of the AGV system.
Safe and validated transport with AGVs
Egemin Automation combines its knowledge in materials handling with its experience of working in critical environments. We supply turnkey validated systems to meet your FDA requirements. Because automated guided vehicles track all movements, they are compliant with process validation regulations.